Please Read Carefully Before Your Use of the Website
Thank you for visiting our website, http://www.chocoolate.hk ( "Website" ). This website is
owned and operated by I.T Group ("I.T, "we", "us" or "our" ). I.T reserves at our absolute
discretion the right to interpret this legal agreement of Terms and Conditions of Use
("Agreement") of the Website, and with the use of our Website you acknowledge and are bound
within the compliance of such Agreement with immediate effect. As such, we suggest that you
consult this section of the Website from time to time so as to check for any updates or changes
that might be made without any prior or subsequent notice to you.
Agreement of Terms and Conditions of Use
Please note that your use of the Website will be deemed to mean that you have read
through and agreed to accept whatever Terms and Conditions of Use prevail at the time of such
usage of the Website, as implying that you agree to comply with and to be bounded by the
Agreement without any reservations, modifications, additions or deletion. If you do not agree
to, or cannot comply with the Agreement, you should not use the Website.
Ownership & Copyrights
- This Website as a whole, its corresponding content materials, and the selection and
arrangement of such are all owned by I.T, and are protected by copyrights and other Intellectual
property rights. The contents of this Website are intended solely by personal, non‐commercial
use and are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting and marketing our business, and
products and services thereof. You are not allowed to reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute,
display, modify or else, sell or otherwise exploit in any way, in whole on in part, of this
Website. I.T reserves its right to modify, vary or discontinue any contents of this Website or any
products and services available on it without prior notice to you.
- I.T owns the trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks displayed on this
Website. These may not be used without the written permission of I.T.
- All data, ideas, concepts and other information collected or derived from the information
made available to us through this Website shall deem to be and remain our property and we shall
have free use of it without any confidentiality or other restriction, except as otherwise stipulated
by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”).
Subscription / Log‐in
- You may be required to subscribe with us in order to access certain parts of this Website. In
case of subscription,
- you must provide us with accurate, complete and updated information for
- you must safeguard any user name, membership number, password or other
information for verification purpose which we provide to you; and
- you confirm with us that you will be the only person using this Website with your user
name, password or other information for verification purpose.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by giving us prior written notice.
- I.T may at any time cancel your subscription or log‐in if we reasonably believe that you
have caused any breach of any applicable laws or any terms and conditions of this Website.
Disclaimer of Liability
- I.T tries to ensure that the information posted on the Website is accurate, reliable, complete,
up‐to‐date, and uninterrupted but we are not liable for any loss or damages caused by or arising
from any user’s reliance on the information obtained from or through this Website. It is your
responsibility to evaluate the information and other content materials available through this
Website, and the Website and its corresponding content materials are subject to change at any
time without prior or subsequent notice. The revision will take effect when they are posted.
- Please note that this Website may contain links to other websites. I.T is not responsible for
the availability of, or any content materials contained in, or obtained through, any such third
party websites, and shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from those links or from
the information, products or services supplied through such websites. Any queries or
comments relating to any other websites should be addressed to the operator of those
websites. No linking to this Website is allowed without prior or subsequent written permission.
- This Website and its corresponding content materials are provided to you on an "as is"
basis. I.T makes no representation or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, including but
not limited to, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or non‐infringement or freedom from any actual, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental,
exemplary or consequential loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, viruses, interference,
hacking, or other security intrusions whatsoever, and I.T disclaims any liability relating
thereto. You agree, by using this Website, that your use of this Website is solely at your own risk,
that you assume full responsibility of all loss of use, loss of data and costs associated with all
necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment and/or software that you use in connection with
- By using this Website, you acknowledge to defend, indemnity, and hold us, our directors,
executives, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensors harmless from and against
any and all suits or claims, damages or injuries (and death), costs and expenses, even if I.T has
been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising from or related to your breach of any of
the Agreement, including but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyrights or
intellectual property rights of any third party, or your use or misuse of the Website. No oral or
written information or advice given by I.T or others will create a warranty and neither you nor
any third party may rely on any such information of advice.
In using this Website, you may give us some of your personal data (as defined in the
Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486). By using this Website, you consent with us to use
though you may still have certain rights in your personal data.
- If any provisions of this Website are found invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction,
they are to that extent deemed omitted without affecting the validity of the remaining
provisions of the Website.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR. By
accessing this Website and/or using the online services, you agree that such access and/or use, as
well as the Terms and Conditions in this Website shall be governed by, and construed in
accordance with, the laws of the HKSAR and you agree to submit to the non‐exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of the HKSAR.
- In case of inconsistency between this English version and the Chinese version, this English
version shall prevail.